Who is this snarky lady and why doesn’t she like doves?!
- My name is Andrea. I live in Ontario, Canada. I’m getting married.
- The Guy and I met on an online dating site. Barely anyone in our inner circle (including our parents) knows this. We will have to do something about that before the wedding.
- My close friends call me SWITBO. It’s an acronym for She Who Is To Be Obeyed. Sometimes I can be a tiny bit bossy – or so they tell me.
- I refuse to leave a party until the cake has been served.
- I love grammar. Punctuation and sentence structure bring me joy. I once convinced my boss to let me go to a conference just so I could attend a session on commas.
- It’s not that I have a hate on for the doves. It’s just that I’m not a frilly kind of girl. And really, what is the deal with releasing doves at one’s wedding? I just don’t get the metaphor.